Perfect chargers for any type of battery, charge voltage can be precisely adjusted to suit any sealed or unsealed battery system. In particular, sealed maintenance free batteries must be charged correctly in order to ensure a long service life. Overvoltage will result in excessive gassing and venting of a sealed battery. The battery will
dry out and fail.
- AC-DC and DC-DC operation
- 2 outputs to charge 2 battery banks
- Can be used as a power supply
- Protected against overheating, battery reverse polarity and output short circuit
- Temperature compensated charging
- IUoUo characteristics, accurately controls the charging in three steps
- M8 stud connections
|Blue Power Charger
|Input voltage range (V AC)
||185 - 264 VAC
|Input voltage range (V DC)
||180 - 400 VDC
|Charge voltage 'absorbtion'
|Charge voltage 'float'
|Charge current - house battery
|Charge current - starter battery
||365 x 250 x 257 mm