The full bridge plus toroidal transformer topology has proven its reliability over many years. The inverters are short circuit proof and protected against overheating, whether due to overload or high ambient temperature.
High start-up power
Needed to start loads such as power converters for LED lamps, halogen lamps or electric tools.
When in ECO mode, the inverter will switch to standby when the load decreases below a preset value. Once in standby the inverter will switch on for a short period (adjustable, default: every 2,5 seconds). If the load exceeds a preset level, the inverter will remain on.
VE.Direct communication port, can be connected to:
- A computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable needed)
- Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, macbooks and other devices (VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle needed)
- Low voltage alarm trip and reset levels
- Low voltage cut-off and restart levels
- Output voltage 210 - 245V
- Frequency 50Hz or 60Hz
- ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sense level
- Monitoring: In and output voltage and current alarms
||DC Input (V)
||Peak power (W)
(L x W x H)
||86 x 165 x 260