Conditions of Use and Code of Conduct.
1. Registration requirements
1. In order to use Remote Power UK you must register an account at remotepoweruk.com and agree to abide without restriction to this Conditions of Use and Code of Conduct. You must accept this Usage Policy and Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it every time you purchase a specific product on Remote Power UK. If you do not accept the conditions laid out here you may not access Remote Power UK and our services.
2. The use of Remote Power UK’s services is limited to parties that can lawfully enter into contracts under the laws of their respective country of residence.
3. At all times during your use of Remote Power UK and our services (such as the feedback mechanism), you must remain courteous to other participants.
4. At registration or at other times during your interaction with Remote Power UK you may be required to provide a nickname for use of the services. You warrant that this nickname is not objectionable, obscene, discriminatory or inflammatory and does not infringe any other party’s rights, such as copyright, trade mark, good will or patents.
5. You will be required to provide a password which will keep your account secure. At all times you are responsible for maintaining the security and secrecy of this information and should not under any circumstances give out this information to another party. You are solely responsible and you accept responsibility for any use of or action taken under your account. If your password is compromised you must change it immediately.
6. You will be required to provide real information including your name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, credit card number and expiry date, and you warrant that such information is true, correct and complete.
7. You must immediately notify us if any of your information changes and you warrant that you will keep all of your personal information up-to-date and accurate.
8. We reserve the right to reject any application for use of Remote Power UK at our sole discretion, if we feel that doing so would protect our interests, those of our users and, in general, those of the website.
9. If you are in breach of our Conditions of Use and Code of Conduct laid out here we reserve the right to terminate your account immediately and without notice.
10. We, our affiliates and our employees, may use Remote Power UK and are governed by the same Conditions of Use and Code of Conduct laid out here. Our employees must trade in a personal capacity and not as our representatives and must not use the fact that they are our employees to influence any transaction.
11. Unless agreed by us previously in writing, your use of Remote Power UK is limited to one account for buying.
12. You can terminate our relationship by writing to our registered address. Otherwise, we may reasonably assume that our relationship is terminated if there has been no activity on your account for the period of 8 (eight) months from the date of the last transaction.
13. Upon termination of the relationship, we will transfer any remaining balance to your bank account.
2. General conduct and behaviour
1. You are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer, seller account or communications centre.
2. You must not use Remote Power UK or any of our services for any unlawful activity.
3. You warrant and indemnify Remote Power UK against any of your actions that would cause our services or website to be interrupted, damaged or impaired.
4. You must not use our services to send, list, distribute or otherwise divulge any material that is illegal, objectionable, defamatory, obscene, menacing, otherwise injurious or in breach of third parties’ privacy or intellectual property rights.
5. You must not send, list, distribute or use any material that contains viruses, commercial solicitation (including URLs for websites other than those of remotepoweruk.com), adwares, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam".
6. In the event that you notice any content or material that you believe may be in breach of this Conditions of Use and Code of Conduct, please notify us immediately. We will make reasonable endeavours to investigate and, if appropriate, remove the content or material complained about within a reasonable time.
3. Copyright and Trademarks
1. All content on the Website is the exclusive property of remotepoweruk.com and its affiliates. All graphics, logos, button icons, text, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software (which may also belong to our software suppliers) appearing on the Website are protected by international intellectual property laws.
2. You are not allowed to copy, extract and utilise parts of the contents of the site without our and remotepoweruk.com’s express written consent. The use of data mining, robots, any software or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this site constitutes a violation of our copyrights.
3. You are not allowed to imitate or use Remote Power UK or remotepoweruk.com site presentation and structure, create and/or publish your own database that features substantial parts (e.g. remotepoweruk.com prices and product listings) of this site without our and remotepoweruk.com’s express written consent.
4. remotepoweruk.com and Remote Power UK appearing on the Website (graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names) are the trademarks of Remote Power UK and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Remote Power UK’s, in any manner, that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or that disparages or discredits remotepoweruk.com.
5. You should assume that everything you see or read is copyrighted, including trademarks not owned by Remote Power UK that appear on the site, which are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Remote Power UK.
6. Remote Power UK and its affiliates are also committed to respecting third parties’ copyrights. If you believe that any of the features appearing on the Website constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us immediately in writing and we will make reasonable endeavours to investigate and/or remove the content or material within a reasonable time.
4. Specific conditions for buyers
1. In order to purchase items via Remote Power UK you can use your remotepoweruk.com account. You authorise Remote Power UK to use your personal information for the purpose of buying using the Remote Power UK platform, including the processing of your payment via the Remote Power UK payment’s system.
2. In order to use some Remote Power UK features, such as the feedback mechanism, you will be required to provide further information such as a nickname to identify yourself on-site. If you do not do this you may continue to purchase items from sellers but may have limited access to some features or services.
3. You are required to pay for items on Remote Power UK with a current and valid credit card. In the event that your credit card expires you are required to input the details of a new card immediately. You must not use any card that is known to be invalid or expired.
4. Buyers must not use Remote Power UK or its services to buy or attempt to buy items outside of Remote Power UK and the Remote Power UK payments system. Any seller details which you acquire as part of the transaction or through use of the service may be used for the completion of the sale only and may not be used or stored for future use such as follow-up purchases.
5. When you use Remote Power UK to buy an item you will be sent emails from us confirming purchase of the item, any information regarding the processing of your payment, and follow-up invitations to leave feedback for the seller. You agree to receive these emails and accept that this does not breach any privacy requests.
6. You acknowledge that you are not purchasing any material which may be considered offensive or illegal in your country of residence, nor inducing any seller to act in a way which is in breach of the Conditions of Use and Code of Conduct laid out here, or laws or customs of their country of residence.
7. We are currently not charging any fees to buyers for the use of Remote Power UK.
8. You must examine goods immediately on receipt and inform us within 72 hours if you determine any goods to be defective or mis-described at the point of delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
9. You acknowledge that any review, feedback or rating which you leave about Remote Power UK may be published and agree that it may be displayed for as long as we consider appropriate, and that the content may be syndicated to other remotepoweruk.com sites and publications.
10. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless against any claim or action brought by third parties, arising out of or in connection with any feedback posted by you on the website, including the violation of their privacy or intellectual property rights.