- 51 litre capacity, height 838 mm & diameter 305 mm
- Relief valve set
- 5 x ½" male and a 2¼" immersion boss fittings
- Single or twin coil
- British Standard, BS 1566-1 : 2002
- Compliant with Part L of the Building Regulations
- Heavier gauge copper - working pressure of 3 bar
These cylinders combine a high performance heating coil (where applicable) with low heat loss and a 30mm thick factory applied insulation, to provide a highly efficient and effective way to store and provide domestic hot water. The polyurethane foam insulation can, in most cases, be applied up to a thickness of 80mm and is the most environmentally friendly type available with an ozone depletion potential of zero and a global warming potential of one.
Coils can be positioned to your requirements, please call or leave comments during checkout.
The dimensions listed are the shell only, please allow 60mm clearance for tappings and insulation, or more if you increase the insulation thickness.